Felton Library Construction Making Great Progress!
Construction of the new Felton LIbrary continues at a good pace. Many of the building's systems have been installed including the following:
- Siding and Exterior Trim complete
- Drywall installed on the interior
- Parking lot below grade curbs have been poured
- Parking lot to be backfilled with drainrock over the next two weeks
- Windows and storefront work has been completed
- Roof 100% installed
- Interior piping 100% installed
- Ped bridge footings being installed this week
Site work will begin this week including work on the parking lot, sidewalks, and the patio.
Work on the Discovery Park , adjacent to the library site, has begun and will continue to be constructed concurrent to the library building work.